Whether a major storm has left behind flash flooding or a plumbing issue created a flood in your home, we can handle it. Reach out to AG Restoration today to learn more about what we can do for you and your property.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact us — Contact us and let us know what issues are occurring in your home or business, as well as what is currently going on and how much damage has occurred so far. We will quote your project for free and get started before any more damages can occur.
- Inspection of damage — We take a closer look at your property and the issues at hand We create a plan to remove the standing water and to get you back to living your life as normally as possible.
- Water removal — Our team brings in our state-of-the-art equipment to get the job done quickly and effectively. We remove all standing water to eliminate the potential of further damage.
- Drying and dehumidifying — Simply removing the water isn’t enough. We ensure your property is dry and humidity-free to ensure that mold does not develop as a result of the water damage. If you have mold, ask us about our mold remediation services.
- Cleaning and sanitizing — Bacteria loves to live in moisture. We sanitize the area so no harmful bacteria remains, keeping you and your family safe..
- Restoration — We take all possible steps to bring your property back to the state it was in before the flooding. Our flood damage repair process is meant to ensure that your property is safe, dry, and just how you remember it.