If your home or business has had standing water of any kind, it’s likely that mold has already begun to develop and grow. It takes as little as 48 hours for mold, of any amount, to spread throughout your property. Even if it isn’t noticeable to the eye, mold produces allergens and irritants that can make you and your family sick. If you suspect your property has a mold problem, please reach out to AG Restoration, Inc. today to speak to one of our mold remediation experts and learn how we can help you.
Of course, every mold and mildew restoration situation has its own specific requirements, but the structure of our services remains the same for a majority of the mold removal jobs that we perform.
When you choose us, we will do the following for you:
- Inspect and assess — We’ll test your property for mold, discover what needs to be done, and provide you with a free quote. Additionally, we want you to understand the mold remediation process, and will explain it thoroughly.
- Mold containment — Mold can spread incredibly quickly through the air, or its explosive growth, being why the first step to mold removal is ensuring that the mold does not become worse.
- Air filtration — Our team works to remove mold spores and similar allergens from your property to ensure that the mold is eliminated and will not continue to grow.
- Removing mold and infested materials — Eliminate the mold for good by ridding your property of affected surfaces, and treating the ones that cannot be removed.
- Cleaning contents — All your belongings need to be sanitized to ensure your family or customer safety and health.
- Restoration — It’s in our name, It’ll feel as if there was never any mold to begin with.
Contact us to speak to our mold removal professionals at AG Restoration, Inc.! We look forward to helping you reclaim your home or business, helping things to return to normal.